Wrongful Death Claims Lawyers
Empowering Your Family After A Wrongful Death
Dealing with a wrongful death can be one of the most challenging experiences one can have in their life. Trying to balance grief with the pain of knowing a loved one has died unjustly may feel impossible to fathom. How are you supposed to take next steps when you have no idea where to start?
You don’t have to be alone in your pursuit to get justice. Partnering with the wrongful death attorneys at Tolbert Beadle means having someone in your corner who understands your painful loss. We will deliver the results that you deserve after a wrongful death.
Medical errors now make up the third leading cause of death in the United States.
Johns Hopkins University, 2016
Factors that cause accidents
Showing that an accidental death was indeed wrongful is an incredibly complicated process. Whoever caused the accident will deny wrongdoing, leaving the burden of proof on your side. In order to determine a wrongful death, these questions will need to be answered:
- Did the injured party seek immediate medical attention after being hurt?
- Did their own actions contribute to their death?
- Was their death likely to occur regardless of the actions of the opposing party?
- Should the liable parties have been able to expect or recognize the risk in their actions?
- This is a great firm. Everyone is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend using them, they’ve been very helpful to me and my family. Great environment.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Having a wrongful death attorney to assist you in with your lawsuit will make the difference between settling for less and getting the real results you deserve. You will have personal attention from a partner at our firm and our experienced legal team. If necessary, we will assemble a team of medical and liability experts to work on your behalf. Make sure to have our team and resources on your side. Schedule your free consultation with Tolbert Beadle today and take action now.